Clouds (2019) is about the shapes of animals that make pictures in the sky. The children have the option of roaring like a lion and trumpeting like an elephant! Clouds is suitable for Primary School choirs and is available as Unison or SA and piano.
“Look into the sky and you will see right before your eyes
There are shapes in lots of swirls, that make all sorts of pictures.
You might see a kangaroo, you might see a peacock or two,
Or a lion escaped from the zoo. (Children “Roar” like a lion)
Dreaming of a world, in lots of swirls you can escape into,
A magic castle or just a sunset of reddish hue.
You might see a cockatoo, you might see a tiger or two,
Or an elephant playing kazoo (Children “Trumpet” like an elephant).
La di da di da, di da di da, you can escape into,
A magic world that’s in your imagination.” Sherelle Eyles
Key D major
Range D to D an octave higher
Tempo Moderate triple time
Length 1′ 30″
Score sample Clouds – Unison page 1
Audio sample Clouds – Unison mp3
Sung by Newmarket State School, Brisbane
Purchase by instant download
- Clouds Unison & Piano Licence for 30 copies by PDF AU$30.00 Add to Cart
- Clouds Unison & Piano Licence for 45 copies by PDF AU$45.00 Add to Cart
- Clouds SA & Piano Licence for 30 copies by PDF AU$30.00 Add to Cart
- Clouds SA & Piano Licence for 45 copies by PDF AU$45.00 Add to Cart
- Clouds MP3 Backing Track AU$ 5.00 Add to Cart
To purchase by email, please contact us